Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Out of Work

A notice beeps on my computer, "The office assistant has stopped responding."
Ironic!

My little Microsoft reminder coincides with the downsizing of our office and the elimination of my job.

Many people are in the same boat with me, trying to survive day to day and not think about health insurance or the mounting bills. But some of us have an advantage; even in the middle of a desperate search for work and the fears that tend to keep us from sleep - we have peace.

We know that God has a good plan for our lives. He can teach us more about trust during the unknown, and he shows us how faithful he really is. He is able to meet every need and lead us to that perfect place he has chosen for us.

So, although I don't know where I'm going; I know who is going with me. I'll keep trusting God to work it out and believe in a happy result.

No comments:

Post a Comment